Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Category of Me : Bitch?

I was reading through Karen's blog.
and she captioned a picture of me and her as "with my bitch".
Sounds so fun.
I really mean it, regardless of how expressionless my remark may look.

And guess what?
I got abandoned.
Was playing L4D in Kampar's awesomessssss cc, and the hunter jumped on me, ripping me as good as raping me bloodily.
And there i saw 2 CGIs, partners of mine in the game, *Bill and what's her name again? Jill? Ivy?* stayed inside the room and did nothing.
Jill's probably giving Bill a head after those harsh zombie days. No wonder he's so emo in there.
Oh me? i died la. And the game fit these words on my screen upon my demise: Your partners are overwhelmed by your death.

2 comments:

Zetra said...

LOL! really let u zadou...
L4D - Louise, Zoey, Francis and Bill
cool, u playing l4d, no ppl playing l4d in sg long cc =="

SueSue said...

really?
Sg long no one play?
Next time can play la XD