Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ah, those memorable pictures.

Few months back, i lost every memories i had on my computer that kept me smiling from day to night. I always find myself in a silly grin whenever i look at the pictures.

It really broke my heart, I demanded FULL back ups for BOTH of my hard drive.
Nevertheless, I still have everything in mind. The details will never be gone, those visuals will always be backed up at the back of my head.

I close my eyes, and i can instantly feel myself back to the scene where you and I had our first kiss, our first date, our first ais kacang, our first hug. Worthy to be cherished, I would say. It is more than enough to have every details embedded and the feelings i had were distinctively strong.

I can vividly see any part of our story every now and then, and i know it's worth the risk I made.
真的很值得。。。
You will always make me smile, no matter what happens.



Thanks to Elmo too :)


This time, i took our relationship for granted.
Didn't expect everything can be gone in a blink. Never imagined what is like to be without you.

No comments: