I am a food lover, and apparently I'm a food name chanter too. Yes, the extensive love for food of mine has enabled me to memorize their names. I squeal like a high school girl when my hearing device detects invitations to food consumption
i.e. Him: Let's go and get some cupcakes.
Me: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!*close to elmo's joyous pitch*
However, my love for food can sometimes be, an unloving one: i only take on good food.
If i were to be a adjudicator, I'll be as good as the G. World Record ones with rating meter scanning out from my gastronomical erudition.
I only spit if the food degradation proposes a necessity for me to do so but i have a tendency of rejecting food that forsakes my enthusiasm by placing them aside. However, i rarely do this nowadays as I will be one of those ungrateful morons who are fortunate enough to live without food deprivation.
Still, my feelings for food can be so immense that in fact, i feel aggravated every time i taste food with no soul; food of which the chef did not do justice to and further depreciated as a mean of earning revenues.
It is a waste, a major disappointment. Just cook properly and everyone will eat your food! Leaving behind speckless dishwares is not a bad idea!
There are A-Listers and Downsiders in Kampar, as the town itself is abundant with food. Lucky me :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment