Sunday, August 8, 2010

It was as if i was speaking in tongue again, but not religiously delirium type. It was a jabbering fantod moment i had when insecurity hits me.
I realise as how much i have been telling others not to think negatively, I have switched my side and i actually thought the devil hit off with me for the first time: yes sue, you are just not good enough.
I guess i shouldn't be privy on this thought but come on, I am doing myself a philanthropic therapy off the bandwagon to the dead end.

First, i'm lucky to have my confidante to cheer me up and a blog to review how much of a tool i have been to even believe i'm not worth it. You just can't make everyone happy, but you will be happy that you're living the way you want it to be. It's just your lose if you chose to thrash me on my first impression; i'm still awesome.

No comments: