You are my fear
I fear i cannot be there but here
I fear i am not strong enough for your voice
I fear i cannot stand right by your words
I fear i tremble at your words
I fear i cannot comprehend your significance
I fear i might insuffocate myself by your might
I fear i might not be the one you are talking about
I fear i outlive the person you thought who was me
I fear i outdo the person you thought i cannot be
I fear i might be able to create more havocs for you
I fear i would be terrorise your imagination with my freak shows
I fear i am so much better than you can ever imagine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God loves you and there's no fear in true love. (i'm not simply saying, it's in the book of John)
Hey, it's another kind of FEAR. It is another type of sarcastic remarks im giving
And thanks for reading my blog. It means a lot to me :)
Post a Comment